AT A GLANCE
- I provide bag-piping services throughout the Baltimore, MD metro area.
- I started learning bagpipes in 1979 as a student of Pipe Major Jim Quigg of Baltimore. My first parade was the Opening Celebration Day of Harbor Place on July 2, 1980.
- In the mid ‘80’s I was a pupil of Roddy MacDonald (E. Rutherford, NJ). I competed in solo bagpipe competitions on the east coast as a member of the EUSPBA (Eastern United States Pipe Band Association), and also with Delmar and District Pipe Band both at Grade III level.
- Late ‘80’s, I started my long hiatus from bagpiping to concentrate on my art career.
- Presently: started piping again by joining the John F. Nicoll Pipe Band in Towson, MD in 2014. I am also now playing as a professional solo piper for local events such as parties, funerals, memorials, etc.